Friday, January 11, 2008

Time for an ear check-up!



Blake and Avery had their ears checked yesterday morning at 8AM. Blake's tubes are out and his ears are good, so no more ear plugs! Yeah! Avery has fluid coming out of her one ear so she needed some antibiotic ear drops. We entered her into a study of a new investigational ear drop so we'll have to make a couple more trips back over the next 3 weeks. We don't know if we have the new drug or one that has already been on the market. I'm not worried about the new one as it is a combo. product that contains 2 ingredients that are already on the market in separate entities. It'll be interesting to see how the study goes.

Oh and by the way, Blake took the picture of Avery and me as Avery didn't want to sit without me. It's a little blurry, but he did really good. I was just praying that he wouldn't drop my new camera!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I can't believe he managed your camera. I would be too afraid of Noah dropping it because it was "too heavy".

He did good though. Impressive.