Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hooray for both of us!!!

Today Blake scored his first ever goal in hockey--it was a pretty proud moment for both father and son! Blake was beaming ear to ear and his good friend Mackenzie gave him a great big hug after. Because he skated so hard this game he got the "super sport of the game" certificate. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me, but maybe next time I'll be able to get a phenomenal picture with my....







brand new camera lens. I decided to splurge before XMAS and purchased myself the NIKON 70-300mm version. Now I just have to learn how to take good pictures!!



2 comments:

Kari said...

I so want mine too!!! first to get the SLR version of a camera last to get the cool lens =(
Great Job BLAKE...

Jenn said...

wiping the saliva from my mouth as we speak.

Good for you and congrats to Blake!