Monday, March 30, 2009

So Far Behind

Don't you hate those days that you have off of work, when you think you're going to get sooooo much done and then you do nothing. Yup, that's me! I can never get on the computer when I'm home with the kids, so I always have to wait until they're in bed. This past weekend I thought I'd get caught up on blogging, putting my scrap stuff away (no, I still have not unpacked it!), laundry, ironing, etc, etc, etc....What did I do---nothing, well not nothing...I did sit on the couch watch a bunch of TV and stuff my face with chips and now I'm left feeling guilty and trying to get caught up on all the stuff I should have finished in the last couple of days. I'm starting with my blogging...so I'm going to sit here until I have all my posts done and then I won't have to worry about it for the next few days!

No comments: