Thursday, November 19, 2009

Weekend recap

I'm so busy with weekends in November that I just don't seem to have time to blog. Last weekend was my XMAS shopping show that I put on for some local ladies. I spent some time getting that organized and it was SO worth it. I had so much fun putting it on---I think my kids had the best time--Blake was busy answering the door, passing out gift bags and serving food, collecting entry forms for the door prize draw---Avery, surprisingly was right there with him--she didn't play shy at all! They're already asking when we're doing it again. Some of the best wares were Saucy's vintage jewelry and Kara's polka dot piggy baby designs. I am so going to do this again next year if the ladies are up for it again!

I am now rushing to try to get ready for Leica's scraps weekend. Only one more day to go and I have nothing ready, but my costume for our theme---We are SO going to win again! I guess I'll be up late tonight after work to get my stuff together so I can actually do some scrapbooking!

Next weekend is my first charm party with Saucy. I'm so excited--my charms arrived in the mail the other day, so I just have to get them put together. I'm a little nervous too as I have never done this before--I hope my charms live up to expectations.

Finally, once I get through these next 2 weekends, I have to start getting ready for XMAS. I promised myself this year that we would sponsor a family, so that's first on my list. Finding and cutting a XMAS tree, decorating, baking, doing some XMAS crafts, oh and getting gifts, and I'd like to try to make this XMAS as traditional as possible, so if anyone has some good ideas for me--I'd be glad to hear them.

No comments: