Saturday, February 23, 2008

How Ironic

Saturday I was eating supper with the kids and glancing through my creating keepsakes magazine when I came across this page.


I thought what a great page for when I finally get Avery potty-trained. We haven't been doing much with her lately as I never seem to have enough days off in row to really do it. Plus she's been constipated to the point of medicating her, so we held off for awhile. Whenever I have her in panties, she has no problem running to the potty, but when she's wearing a pull-up, she always pees in them. Well, the reason for this post is that just maybe 5 minutes after I saw this page, Avery comes up to me and says "pee". The reason this is so important is because she was in a pull-up and she recognized that she had to pee. I also thought it was very ironic that I had just finished reading this page, so I of course had to take a picture of her. Oh, and in case you're wondering, she didn't pee, but she did run to the potty once more after this.

1 comment: