Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dinner Rush



This is the result of our evening out last night. I made 6 dishes in just over 2 hours. And since I was able to split 4 of the dishes into 2 servings, I ended up with 10 meals! Loved it, loved it, loved it! Now lets hope the food tastes great. We had a liquor permit, so we made a girls night of it. Went back to Trisha's sister's house after and tried my hand at Guitar Hero. Now, of course I HAVE to buy this. It's so much fun and so addicting. After, we headed to Beily's for a bit of dancing. If it wasn't for Trisha being so drunk and entertaining, I'm sure I would've left sooner. It was so packed, you could hardly move. I guess I'm getting too old for this sort of thing. Dale had also headed out for a night of poker, but unfortunately got called back home by the babysitter as Avery had thrown up twice. She doesn't have the stomach flu, thank god. We think she just had too much to eat. Dale also found a cup of warm milk that may have been around for awhile, so we think she might have drank some of that as well. She was perfectly fine today, just grouchy from lack of sleep.
That reminds me, I was out late last night and I'm very tired, so I'm going to sleep now too.

No comments: