Sunday, March 30, 2008

Party Time!

Blake finally had his party today. It took him awhile to understand that his birthday could be one day, and that we can have his party on another day. I don't think he still quite understands it as he said to me first thing this morning. "Wish me a Happy Birthday mommy!"
We had his party at Eastview Bowl with 10 other kids. It went really well. I was a little worried about a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds goofing around in the lanes and around the balls, but everyone was well behaved and had a lot of fun. I was the only one who got in trouble for standing on the lanes to take pictures!!
After we had a bugs bunny cake (Blake loves watching looney tunes right now!) from Cakes G'lore of course and Blake opened his presents. He couldn't believe how much stuff he got and he loved every bit of it.





As if that wasn't enough fun for them, they then went to Damon and Danica's house for a couple hours after supper, so that Dale and I could have a nice birthday supper for Janine at her mom's house. Thanks again Kari!



















No comments: