Monday, April 28, 2008

My Little Blue Jay



Blake had his first practice last night for his first season of Minor Baseball League. His first "game" is tomorrow night. He is so excited about baseball-much more so than hockey, but I think alot of it has to do with the Wii. He loves playing baseball on that and he's even into watching baseball on TV with Dale. Both kids start soccer next week. I don't know how I'm going to keep up with everything. Blake's ball alone is 2 times a week, so I think he'll be missing alot of his soccer. Dale and I also start our slowpitch league soon. I'm also getting ready for "Boot Camp" which starts next Monday. I'm really excited about it most of the time, but then I have a really tiring day and I wonder how the hell I'm going to drag myself out of bed every morning at 5:30 AM. Thank goodness for Kari and Jen--they are going to have to keep me going!!


Yesterday morning, Blake woke up and said "Mommy, something's in my ear." I told him to let me have a look as I was thinking that maybe he had a bunch of wax or something. He came into the kitchen and was holding a tiny little white thing in his hand. It was his tube. All the times that my kids have had tubes in their ears, I have not once seen them come out. I was actually surprised at how big it was. I wanted to take a picture of it, but of course, I can't find it now. It probably fell off the table and got swept into the garbage.

No comments: