Thursday, May 15, 2008

Broken?

Last night when I got Blake out of the bath, I noticed a rash all over his body. Have no clue what it's from-hopefully he's not getting some bad virus. It was better this morning and he's not feeling at all ill, so hopefully it's nothing. Anyway, when I saw the rash I said "Blake, you've broken out in a rash all over your body." He looked at me with his lip quivering and his eyes starting to tear up and replied: "I'm broken?"


Almost done the second week of boot camp. I had to miss today. I couldn't fall asleep at all last night, so finally at 12:30 AM I posted a note on my door telling Kari to go without me. This really sucks. The exercise isn't what is making me so tired and drained--it's that I can't seem to fall asleep at night and when I have to wake up by 5:30 AM, I just can't function at work for the rest of the night on 3-4 hours of sleep. And I so love getting up early and being out there doing the drills. I'm going to have to figure something out!

No comments: