Sunday, June 22, 2008

Time Flys!!

I'm looking at my watch to see what the date is and I cannot believe that it is already June 22nd and it is now officially summer! It has been a l0000000ng time since my last post, but I knew that I wouldn't be blogging very much during our boot camp. I have been finished now for one week, so I've really been enjoying sleeping in in the mornings. I wish I could say that I have been staying up late catching up on pics and blogging etc.. but I can't. I have actually been a bum. I've been vegging and watching TV and then going to bed. But now, I have to get back to normal. I can honestly and ashamely (is that a word?) say that I have only gone to the gym twice this last week. I really miss the workouts (not necessarily the 5AM alarms), but the early morning workouts that have been such a day jumping routine for me. I'm going to have to figure something out because I really want to try to commit to working out 4 days/week for sure. But enough about that.

My holidays started today for one week. We went out to Blackstrap to do some fishing and jet-skiing. It was pretty nice, but not as hot as yesterday. It was pretty windy, so we couldn't really do any water skiing, but we fished for awhile (didn't catch a thing!) and hung out at the beach with our friends. The kids love the beach and the whole camping thing, so they don't care what the weather is like. We left just before it started to rain and both kids (and me) fell asleep on the way home. Pizza for supper--Care Bears movie and then bed.

No comments: