Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chaplin's Farm

On June 10th, Blake had a field trip to Chaplin's farm. It was great and I can't wait to take both the kids back for a day. I was a volunteer, so was assigned a job at the kitten station. I was a little disappointed as I was wanting something a little bit more exciting. However, all the kids seemed to like this station the best, so we had lots of action. I even managed to escape for a bit to take some pictures of Blake with the other animals. And I didn't even get in trouble with Farmer Cathy. I guess I got on her good side when she needed someone to hold on to the calf and keep her calm so kids could pet and brush her. I had no trouble volunteering what-so-ever. You see Karen...animals are our friends!!


At the end of the day, the kids had a tug-of-war. Boys against the girls. The girls won of course. I mean, have you seen how big kindergarten girls are compared to the boys!!




No comments: