Monday, September 17, 2007

Cute Moments



This picture was actually taken a week ago and I forgot to post it. Dale was giving the kids "horseback" rides and they were having a blast. Then Blake started to give Avery ones. Avery would try to jump on his back and then Blake would end up dragging her around the house. They were laughing so hard I thought one of them was sure to pee their pants. I got Dale to quickly grab the camera and take a picture before they decided they were done. I just love it when they play and laugh together so well.




This was taken last night. It's been awhile since I've put bubbles in the tub, so I poured a whole bunch in. The kids were thrilled to see so many bubbles forming. They tried to cover their whole bodies in it, so of course, I had to get my camera right away.

No comments: