Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chiclets

It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon and I can't believe I'm able to sit here and blog. Blake's at school and Avery is sleeping. My husband is laying lazily on the couch. Usually I don't have much to blog about this early, but my husband gave me something to write about. You see, last night he was playing hockey and all of a sudden the phone rings and it's a payphone number. I answer hesitantly not sure who it would be, but low and behold it's Dale calling from the hospital. Apparently he got a stick to the mouth and thought he knocked out a few chiclets (and for the English girl--this means teeth!) Well, he waited for an hour in emergency without seeing anyone and then decided to just come home. His mouth was swollen and a couple of his teeth were broken, so he was off to see the dentist this morning. On our only day off together in a long time-he spent it getting a root canal. (and yes, I am bitter!) I took Avery and did all our errands together myself-the ones we were supposed to do as a family, but my husband decided to break his teeth instead! Anyway he's fine, but will still need more dental work to finish the repairing. And I have my son in this sport!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blake looks too cute in his hockey geat to worry about his teeth. Don't worry --- they're baby teeth ;)