Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dale's back from the superbowl--Thank Goodness! I was very tired from being a single mom. He brought the kids some official jerseys which they wore all day today. Got quite a few comments about them. He had a blast and even though he said this was a "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity, I have a feeling he's going to be asking to go to another one!


Avery had her second dance class tonight and I was so excited as she did so well at the first one. This time I was armed with my video camera and still camera. Dale was home to come and watch, so I was excited that he would get to see how cute she was. WRONG!! It started out okay, but then she didn't want to do anything the teacher was doing. She was mored interested in running back and forth across the gym. I told Dale to take Blake home as I thought that maybe Blake was distracting her, but nope--as soon as she saw that they were going to leave, she broke down crying and wanted to go home too. So, that's what we did. I was so frustrated and disappointed that I said to Dale "I'm done with the kids tonight--they're all yours!" I did managed to snap these shots before the class started.


No comments: