Monday, February 4, 2008

Revamping

I've been thinking alot these last few days about...me! Thanks to Karen and her scrapbook layouts. I've come to the realization that I'm not using my blog as I had intended to. I originally wanted to use it as a daily journal to record the on-goings in our lives and now I seem to use it only when I feel that there is something really special to take note of. But isn't every day of our lives special? My mom kept a daily journal for years--she didn't always write alot--but just summarized the day and now my sister is doing the same thing. I saw her every night writing in it--recording Sadie's accomplishments and such for that particular one day. I want to be able to look back years from now and be able to say "Wow it was cold that day" or "Yeah, that was the day Blake or Avery did this." This was my original plan, so I need to start doing this. That being said, I will continue to post cute pics and extremely special moments, but I think I will make my blog invite only. So if you'd like to continue visiting let me know. You'll need a google account to sign in. You can sign up HERE. You will only need your e-mail address and a password.

No comments: