Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a nice and lazy day!

Sometimes I really like it when it's ve---ry cold outside. It gives me an excuse to do nothing all day long! Cancelled the gym this morning as it didn't make sense to start a vehicle up in -50 weather just to go exercise. So the kids and I spent the morning baking instead. Then I decided that we would have a picnic for lunch.



As soon as I told Blake this, he disappeared downstairs. I kept calling him to come and decide what he wanted to eat, but he didn't answer. So, down I went to see what he was doing and this is what I found. He was sitting in the playroom cutting out flowers for our picnic. I gave him this vase to put them in which he thought was just the perfect thing as they kept falling over in the bowl he was trying to set them in. We had a very nice picnic (in front of the TV of course).


Since I wasn't leaving the house today, I figured it was a good day to get Avery into panties again and see what she would do. She didn't have one accident all morning and ran to the bathroom every time she thought she was going to pee. She finally peed for the first time right before her nap, so I risked it and kept her in her panties the whole time. She woke up dry, but then had 3 accidents after that. We kept at it and she was fine after those 3. I did give her a diaper once as for about an hour, she kept saying she had to poop, so literally every 5 minutes, she'd say "poop", so we ran to the bathroom every time, but "nothing" . See, I didn't really need to go to the gym today to get my exercise! Finally she asked for a pull-up, so I gave it to her and eventually she pooped. I put her back in panties after this for the rest of the night and she peed on the potty every time. I know she'll be trained soon, but I can't send her to daycare without a pull-up, so tomorrow I'll lose it all. She won't run to the bathroom when she has any type of diaper on, so once I have a few days off in a row, I'm just going to have to try to take her out without one and see what happens.
Well, off to watch a movie with the husband--you know some good quality time together where we just sit there and don't talk! Ha-Ha!

No comments: