Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend. Dale had to work all weekend, but we were able to celebrate a barbecue Easter lunch on Saturday with Dana and Dale's cousins from Regina. The kids decorated eggs at Dana's house yesterday, but I didn't have my camera, so I'll have to get the pics from her. The Easter Bunny visited our house this morning and brought lots of eggs and Easter play-doh---Blake's favorite. A few days ago Dale had said to Blake: "So, what do you think the Easter Bunny will bring you this year?" Blake replied "chocolate and eggs and play-doh" It just so happened that the Easter Bunny had just gotten some play-doh that day--so they really lucked out. Apparently, he 'always brings play-doh', so I guess this will be a new tradition in our family. Sorry about the quality of the pics. Dale was taking the pictures and apparently he 'can't use the new camera.'




Yesterday was the first day that I finally started to feel better and back to my normal self. I was actually starting to get a little worried, but now that alot of my symptoms have disappeared I feel very relieved. Blake is still coughing quite a bit, but he's much better now too.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Glad to hear you guys are starting to feel better! Sounds like a fun Eastery time.