Friday, August 8, 2008

Karen, this one is for you!



Okay, I have to let everyone know the history behind this post. (sorry, Karen)

About a week before we left for camping, we were playing at Karen's house. I started to talk about our camping trip with Andy and I mentioned that they should try and come with us..if not this year, then the next. Karen looked at me and said "what do you do with your hair? I replied "I wear a hat." and she asked "all week?"

Yes, Karen all week long! It may not look pretty, but I'm in the sun, relaxed and have a drink in my hand. Trust me, no-one cares what your hair looks like!!




2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love seeing all you blog updates. Looks like you guys had an awesome time.

Karen of the KAGS said...

Yeah - but I could never look as cute as you in a hat!
Trust me - curly hair as a child ruins you FOREVER!